This wonderful little contraption is a Davis Cutter.
(Pause mouse over image for close ups)
The Davis cutter is meant to be a disposable X-acto like cutter for your projects. No worries about refills or refilling. Once it is dull you just toss it into recycling or sharpen with knife stone! Good for 1 or *100 cuts, (depending on materials cut with it). An inexpensive little tool to add to your traveling scrapbooking bag, tool box and more and great tool to have for Pocket Letter Pals.
Trims mats, paper, stickers, cardstock, photos, scrapbook paper, washi and more. Not great for thick cardboard.
- Safety hinge door that folds back during cut (See photos)
- Disposable/Recyclable Blade NOT interchangeable.
- *Cuts 1-100 paper/sticker/cardstock cuts. 1/10 Cardboard cuts.
- Non-slip grip and finger grip area.
- Small so it fits almost anywhere: Approx 5" X 1/4"
- Great for small projects on the go
A great little tool for on the go projects that takes up little space.
Limited quantity When they are gone they are gone!
Shipping determined by USPS First Class Shipping rates after your address has been entered during the check out process, your shipping rates will be calculated then added. Tax will be added to U.S. Georgia Residents.
This product has a sharp blade and is not for children. See TOU.